Google
 
Web speakinggenerally.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Have you discovered "Stumble Upon" yet???

My Ode to SU
(With Due Apologies to Paul & Art)

Chorus:
keep stumbling away, keep stumbling away
You know the nearer your deadline, the more you keep stumbling away

Whoah and I know a man, he came from my hometown
He wore his passion for the internet like a thorny crown
He said Stumbler... I live in fear
My love for SU is so overpowering, I'm afraid that I will disappear

Chorus

I know a woman, (who) became a wife
These are the very words she uses to describe her life
She said a good day ain't got no meetings
She said a bad day is when I lie in the bed
And I think of things that might have been
instead of sleeping I should have been stumbling away

Chorus

And I know a father who had a son
He longed to tell him all the reasons for the things he'd done
He came a long way just to explain
only to see his boy could not talk as he was too busy stumblin'
So he went home and started stumbling again

Chorus

Whoah God only knows, God makes his plan
The information's available to the stumbling man
We're workin' our jobs, collect our pay
Believe we're gliding down the e- highway, when in fact we're just stumbling away

Chorus repeats 2x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home