Google
 
Web speakinggenerally.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

An Affair To Remember

Affair...what affair?

My love affair with my iPod of course

Yes...it is even better than I had imagined. After I sat through a couple of nights faithfully setting up my iPod and getting the CD content's of most of my relatives onto the said gizmo, I actually tried to decipher how it works.

Actually it is so simple that even my grandmom can operate it. There is something called a "Click-Wheel" on which you caress your finger in a clockwise or anti-clockwise motion to access the menu. It is so user friendly that it took me 15 minutes to figure out how it works. Plus, once it is loaded with songs, then you can play around with it to your heart's content. I personally like the "shuffle" option the best which shuffles all the songs in the iPod so that it plays in a random order. Listening to Eine Kline Nacht first, then listening to "Amar Bela Je Jai" and after that "Ek Ladki Bhigi Bhagi Si" is a heady combination.

It is unbelievably small and is extremely light. In fact, my main worry is not sitting on it by mistake! And the sound...the sound...the sound...is simply heaven.

The main problem is now that I have so many songs loaded on it, I am not able to listen to more than 10 at a time even though I have more than 300 on it.

I guess that I might just go on a vacation so that I can listen to all of the songs.

Oh...by the way, I just realized:those readers of this blog who have an iPod will know what I am talking about. Guess that the non-iPod owners will enjoy reading my description.

or not?

5 Comments:

Blogger Jetru said...

Alright,this is too much. You need to try a real girl.

/tlihd

1:36 AM  
Blogger Fresh Ink said...

Hi, luv ur description of the all-mighty tiny iPod :-)

6:19 AM  
Blogger Lalita Mukherjea said...

Count me in the "or not" category.

Welcome back, gen.

10:13 AM  
Blogger TheLadyLazarus said...

What an exciting post

12:01 PM  
Blogger Generally_Speaking said...

jetru: even my current girl loves my iPod

fresh ink: Thanks

lalita: Oh well, can't win em all I guess.

theladylazarus: Thank you, I aim to please ;)

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home